• From Chloe White on Book And Tea Mystery Box

Bought this as a little surprise for my mother and oh my goodness what an amazing gift box! Super thoughtful items and well worth the purchase! Thank you sunshine lab!!
    2020/10/13 at 7:30 pm
  • From Natalie Sinclair on Book And Tea Mystery Box

Such a stunning care package for a friend. The book was perfect!

2020/10/10 at 8:31 pm
  • From Shannon Casey on Birthday Mystery Box

It was great! She received it a little to early but it’s ok, she started opening a present per day before the bday and she loved it. Thank you so much! You did an amazing job.

2020/10/09 at 7:43 am
  • From Alison Ryder on Birthday Mystery Box

My best friend loved it, really made her birthday special despite not being able to see her

2020/10/07 at 7:48 pm
  • From Jen Mormilo on Mystery Box For Boyfriend

Purchased this for my boyfriend and he loved it! The wrapping and individual gifts brought joy and excitement to him.

2020/10/05 at 7:37 pm
  • From Ryan Yon on Mystery Box For Boyfriend

Fantastic gifts, I got this for my boyfriend and he loved it! Amazing value for money, would definitely recommend!

2020/09/29 at 2:37 pm
  • From Suzy Smith on Book And Tea Mystery Box

I brought these for two friends whom work for the London Ambulance Services loved these. It brought some method of relaxation when they were very busy responding to Covid.

2020/09/18 at 8:27 pm
  • From Claire Bloomfield on Mystery Box For Boyfriend

My boyfriend loved it! Numbering the gifts is such a lovely idea. Such care and love went into this box, I have ordered another two.

2020/09/11 at 8:37 pm
  • From Alison Ryder on Book And Tea Mystery Box

Bought it as a birthday present for a friend, and she absolutely loved it! The perfect gift for any tea and book lover!!

2020/09/03 at 11:31 am
  • From Kathryn Terry on Leave a comment

I really recommend The Sunshine Labs – a quick, easy and lovely service. I reached out to them on Instagram and they were so fast to respond. My friend loves her box.

2020/08/08 at 8:30 am